The Tilt n Turn window is available as part of the EN62 range and was designed to give the discerning end user a state of the art inward opening fenestration solution. Tilt N Turn provides the client maximum design freedom due the large opening sizes that can be achieved and suits any window replacement program or building type in the fast growing construction industry.
A versatile window with state-of-the-art design, Tilt and turn windows features a sash that can tilt open at an angle from the top with hinges at the bottom or swing inwards with hinges on the side. Advanced engineering facilitates both these operations with simple turn of a single handle. A perfect mix of design and functionality this innovative window when in closed position has the classic, aesthetically pleasing appearance of a picture window.
- Internal glazing options from 4 mm single to 36 mm triple
- Concealed heavy duty hinges to enable continuous weather seals
- Multi point perimeter locking device as standard, build in hardware location facility
- External sliding fly screen system
- The system is designed for the production of inward opening windows that provide a tilt option for secure ventilation and that accept a full range of hardware in-line with latest European standards used, and meeting all the latest product testing standards.