BAY Sliding Door is made up of two (or more) sashes that slide horizontally, to the left or right, on tracks. The doors can be made wider and taller with the addition of sashes. The sliders work on a ‘ride over’ mechanism and make most of the space, by providing unhindered access as doors do not encroach upon the room when open. Moving effortlessly and quietly, doors close smoothly with Silent System.
The Sliding Doors range is designed to provide the maximum flexibility for fabricators and clients alike. Based on a range of sections, it offers full flexibility offering from single sliding to multiple sliding openers, clip on or integrated sections for fly screen and a range of section sizes covering small and large openings. You have the option of a low threshold making the transition from outside to inside easier without the need to step over the door frame. It provides the ideal range of products to suit any window replacement program or building type in the fast growing construction industry.
- Customizable and Extremely versatile
- Available in variety of colours and designs
- Giant doors possible for large views
- Multi-chamber system increases heat and sound insulation
- Multi-point locking systems for enhanced security
- Double and triple glass options for better insulation
- Hurricane bar option to withstand storms
- Rain track and sill for insulation against rain